Music Composition for Youngsters (Beginners)
Time & Location
About the Event
Our objective is to introduce your child to musical literacy and to encourage self-expression through composition.
In this course, we will go over the foundations of music theory and ear training.
Beginner Students will learn to:
- Draw and navigate a music staff
- Identify and perform beginner rhythms
- Read and write musical notation
- Train their ears to recognize pitches
- Compose beginner melodies using Maestro App
This course is for children (9 to 12 years old) with little to no experience in music composition.